We are a team of legal experts and accredited CAC Consultants and have helped thousands of entrepreneurs power their ambitions by registering their Post Incorporation with CAC. We deliver your certificate and other documents anywhere in Nigeria within 7 working days.
Start a Conversation
It is important to ensure that the annual returns of the business have been updated before filing any post-incorporation change.
An application for the Certified True Copy of your documents would be made to CAC supported with an affidavit of loss of documents.
Yes, CAC requires the payment of a fee before replacing the documents for your company.
Yes, you can change your director after approval.
Requirements for filing notice of change in Particulars of Directors include the following:
- Resolution removing or appointing director(s) duly signed by a director and secretary or 2 directors.
- Duly completed form for notice of change in particulars of directorship
- Valid means of identification for each new director
- Letter of consent where applicable
- Residence permit where applicable
- Resignation letters where applicable
- Death certificate of deceased director where applicable
- Updated annual returns filing
- Payment of fees
No, it is not compulsory to add a director but there has to be at least two (2) directors.